Through their professionalism and accomplishments, the attorneys at DL Law Group have earned the respect of their peers and adversaries alike. Our attorneys are often called upon to provide legal advice and analysis and have published numerous articles, covering a broad-range of insurance litigation topics.
- Proving Pattern and Practice Depositions, Documents and Experts
- The Increasing Importance of Mental Health Parity laws
- The Use of Depositions From Other Cases to Prove Pattern and Practice
- The Use of Bad Faith and Other Experts in the Trial of a Bad Faith Disability Case
- California’s Mental Health Parity Act
- Serbonian Bog – Re-enactment of ERISA in 1974 by Congress
- The Genuine Dispute Defense
- Litigating an Insurance Bad Faith Case Based on a Denial of Disability Benefits (Revised)
- Do You Need an Expert to Prove Bad Faith?
- So You Thought You Had Disability Insurance
- Litigating Health Care Claims